A remarkable converted cottage with garage and parking, in a prime location overlooking the South Lakeland fells and providing easy access to Ulverston, Barrow, Broughton as well as South Lakeland. This property comprises:
– entrance hallway with airing cupboard and space for coats, shoes etc
– downstairs double bedroom; downstairs bathroom with shower over bath
– large bright dining kitchen with solid wooden units
– large living room with open fire and superb view
– downstairs w/c and utility space
– main bedroom upstairs with en-suite shower cubicle, overlooking the parking area with Hollin beck flowing past
– garage offering space for 1 car or mountain bikes, canoes etc!
– plenty of storage in the property with various cupboards and shelves throughout
– small patio to the front of the property
– outdoor space available for tenant’s use by negotiation as well
Very good decorative order with light varnished solid woodwork throughout and bright walls. Night storage heaters in addition to the open fire downstairs.
EPC: F (current: 29; potential: 48)