A stunning building, originally constructed in 1689 and renovated a few years ago, with large gardens to the front and rear, ample parking for multiple cars, and retaining an old cottage charm with all modern conveniences, comprising:
– Fitted breakfast kitchen with granite worktops, tiled floor, fridge freezer, belfast sink and white goods
– Utility room with washing machine
– Large living room with bespoke handmade solid wooden furniture, log burner and slate floor
– Separate dining room with quality solid wooden furniture and slate floor
– Downstairs study with open fire, wingback chair and solid wooden desk
– Large bathroom upstairs with vast built in airing cupboard
– Single bedroom with views across the front garden
– Double bedroom with open fire, queen size bed, free standing wardrobe and chests of drawers
– Further double bedroom with wardrobe and chest of drawers
– Additional w/c and shower
– Huge double garage with power and lighting
– Large gated hard standing for several cars
– Lovely front lawn and small orchard garden to the rear with patio section. Garden maintenance is included in the monthly rental.
LPG central heating and private water supply.
No pets allowed due to adjoining Alpaca farm.