A marvellous house set within a beautiful woodland garden, with three double bedrooms and ample downstairs living space. The house has parking for multiple cars, as well as outside storage and a wonderful sun-trap garden (gardener included), with:
– large open entrance hallway/dining room
– separate study or second smaller living room
– downstairs bedroom with bespoke hardwood integrated storage with sliding doors, bespoke hardwood headboard on wall and double bed
– bright living room/orangery with log burner and lovely seating
– kitchen with white goods, slate flooring, extractor hood
– downstairs bathroom with separate shower cubicle, hand basin on cast iron legs
– 2 further double bedrooms upstairs, one with built in storage cupboards
Some utility bills are included in the rental:
– council tax
– water supply and waste processing
The property also benefits from solar panels contributing towards the electricity usage throughout daylight hours.
The property is in very good decorative order and is in a surprising and quiet woodland setting.