A unique property with an interesting history, The Old Spade Forge has been modernised and undergone major renovations over the years.
The house now comprises of:
– Large tarmac driveway in front and to the side of the property suitable for camper vans, motor homes etc., plus good sized garage ;
– Small yard to rear, leading to large long grassy lawn
– Fenced/enclosed play/storage area on top of garage;
– Small porch to the rear of the property leading to entrance hallway;
– Three double bedrooms downstairs, with integrated storage;
– Family bathroom with separate shower and bath;
– Large open plan living room on the first floor, with gas fire;
– Long farmhouse kitchen-diner with fitted kitchen, white goods and wooden flooring;
Brand new carpets and newly decorated. Gas central heating throughout.
**Grass cutting/garden maintenance included within the rent**
**Sewerage and waste water charges included in the rent**
The location is only around 10 minutes’ drive from Ulverston, and not far from Coniston Water’s edge.