A beautiful and unique building, this big family home used to be a bank, evidence of which is apparent upon viewing the property, including big original windows and a large underground vault.
The property comprises of:
- a large entrance hallway with impressive solid wooden door offering plenty of space for boots and coats
- Parquet flooring downstairs and wooden panelled window reveals
- Some convenient under stairs storage
- Farmhouse style kitchen with large fridge/freezer
- Side access to rear yard, and further utility space off kitchen
- Potting shed, workshop and outside w/c in the rear yard
- Big basement with original vault door (the lock has been decommissioned for safety reasons)
- Beautiful master bedroom with spacious walk-in storage, floor to ceiling windows
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle, stone tiled
- Further living space on the top floor (suitable also as a bedroom) with some integrated shelving
- Two additional small bedrooms with open ceilings and more integrated storage
This truly unique property is in very good decorative condition and available to rent from June 2018.
***This property may only be available for a maximum rental of 12 months***
EPC: D (current: 58; potential: 84)