A deceptively spacious barn conversion, Beautifully done over 3 storeys, with , 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, gas c/heating, and in a lovely semi-rural location, comprising:
– driveway for two cars;
– two small grassy areas to the side of the property;
– entrance hallway leading to one large bedroom with integrated storage, and two further double bedrooms downstairs;
– family bathroom with shower over bath downstairs;
– the middle floor is an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with beams and 400 year old stone work tastefully exposed, a wood burning stove, and juliet balcony overlooking village land.
– The large kitchen comes with with integrated appliances Off road parking for 2 cars.
– On the top floor there are two further double bedrooms with Velux windows, one with an en-suite shower room;
Gleaston is an idyllic traditional English village, with a well maintained, wide open recreational area adjacent to the property. Gleaston village benefits from a wonderful adventure playground, corn mill with water wheel, and its own historic castle. The village green committee regularly organise events in the village hall and field, giving a great sense of rural community.
This property is currently unfurnished, however can be furnished for a longer term rental!
EPC: D (current: 66; potential: 66)