An impressive cottage situated in the centre of this small village just a short drive into Ulverston town centre. Clint Cottage comprises:
– two downstairs reception rooms, one with wooden floor, one with log burning stove
– fitted kitchen with integrated cooker, and washing machine and fridge/freezer. Some storage space under the stairs for coats/boots etc.
– open staircase and landing with wooden handrail
– three double bedrooms, one with large integrated mirrored wardrobe
– family bathroom with roll top bath and ornate victorian style radiator, shower over bath, airing cupboard
– small shaded yard to rear with plastic storage shed
– semi-communal garden with patio area and shed for lawn mower and gardening tools
– garage with power, lighting and water
The property is in very good decorative condition.