A huge detached 5 bedroom barn conversion in excellent condition. The property is set within a quiet cul-de-sac in the middle of this sleepy, traditional English semi-rural village. Witherslack benefits from grocery store, primary school, garden centre, pub, dry cleaning service, village hall, bus access to Kendal, Ulverston, Barrow etc. and other amenities, coupled with a lovely community feel.
Externally, Carey Howe comes with a large sunny rear garden, small driveway for 2+ cars plus further off road parking for 4+ cars.
A large entrance hallway on the first floor is tiled, giving plenty of room for shoe and coat storage.
On the ground floor:
– there is a spacious and bright farmhouse style dining kitchen with wooden worktops, ceramic kitchen sink, integrated dish washer and fridge.
– The downstairs lounge/dining area is one of two possible main living areas.
– There is a further utility room downstairs with washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge, freezer and downstairs w/c.
– Garage with plenty of space for car plus tools. Further deep freezer also provided.
On the first floor:
– there are four double bedrooms (one currently equipped with desk and open shelving for study)
– plus a beautiful modern bathroom with stone shower tiling and whirlpool bath.
– the main living room is also on the first floor, with multi fuel stove and feature stone wall.
On the second floor:
– there is a mezzanine area with integrated storage, leading to the master suite, with large double bedroom and en-suite shower room and w/c.
This property is unrivalled in size, yet still retains a warm and homely feel throughout.
The heating central heating is oil fired and the windows are double glazed throughout.
EPC: D (current: 62; potential: 69)