A lovely annexed cottage just on the outskirts of Broughton-in-Furness, within walking distance to the town centre.
The Annexe is attached to the main house, but the accommodation is entirely self contained. The utility bills (electricity, council tax, water) are all included within the monthly rental, with the Tenant only responsible for telephone/internet if required.
The cottage is set within a large plot containing parking and large gardens, all available for the Occupants at The Annexe.
The cottage comprises of:
– French door into living room with TV point and electric log burning stove style heater
– Small dining area with access out to the rear of the property
– Compact kitchen with white goods provided
– Downstairs bathroom with shower over bath
– Bedroom upstairs, with a double bed and further single bed which may be removed if necessary