A surprising and well presented family house with a small workshop/outhouse to the rear.
7 Cobden Street comprises of:
– entrance hallway
– small front sitting room
– further bright living/dining room
– kitchen to the rear of the property
– rear yard with workshop/utility space
– on the first floor there is a double bedroom and one further medium sized bedroom
– bathroom with whirlpool bath and shower over
– small den-area on the top floor accessed via the small bedroom, suitable for storage, study etc.
Tastefully decorated and in good condition.
EPC: D (current: 57; potential: 77)