A deceptive town house in the town centre of Ulverston. 51 The Gill is set within this new development, situated within easy access to the town centre for all amenities, including good pubs and restaurants, convenience stores, market stalls, some retail outlets and cafes. The property comes with an on street parking permit for certain areas. With:
- hardwood flooring on the ground level, leading to a large open plan kitchen with all integrated white goods and breakfast bar, speparate utility space and dining area off.
- Patio doors out to a small sitting out area.
- Downstairs living room.
- Four good sized double bedrooms on the first and second floors.
- There are two smart bathrooms on the first and second floor, plus an en-suite shower room in one bedroom .
- The property has been presented to a high standard, and is spacious, spread out over three floors.
This house can be let furnished or unfurnished depending on preference. The rental will be negotiable depending on the level of furnishing. The photographs used here are representative of the quality of furnishings that will be used should the house be let furnished. The photographs used here are of 47 The Gill, which is comparable in finish, but 51 The Gill benefits from a bigger footprint and room sizes.
EPC: B (current: 81; potential: 89)