A charming terraced cottage in the middle of Broughton-in-Furness, 5 Princes Street is deceptively spacious and functional. The property is mostly furnished with bed, seating, storage, desks, white goods and electrical goods.
The property comprises of :
– dining room with lovely wooden table and pew seating, plus display cabinet and chest of drawers
– kitchen with granite worktops and varnished wooden units. White goods include washing machine, American fridge freezer
– staircase down to cosy lounge, with log burner and access to the sunny conservatory
– downstairs bedroom, currently unfurnished
– sunny conservatory leading to rear patio garden, with assorted potted plants and log store
– main bedroom upstairs with ornate wooden wardrobe and further storage
– small w/c on the landing
– sunny bedroom currently furnished with desk and chair
– top floor landing, currently furnished with further desk and chair, plus lots of storage space
– modern main bathroom on the top floor with shower over bath
Central heating and double glazed throughout. In very good condition throughout with some original features visible.
Overflow parking in Broughton-in-Furness is available on the village Square, plus other options nearby.
The Landlord may consider pets at this property. Please contact Keys Letting Centre for more information.