A deceptive town house in the town centre of Ulverston. 49 The Gill is set within this new development, situated within easy access to the town centre for all amenities, including good pubs and restaurants, convenience stores, market stalls, some retail outlets and cafes. The property comes with an on street parking permit for certain areas. With:
- hardwood flooring on the ground level, leading to a large kitchen with all integrated white goods and breakfast bar, and dining area off.
- Patio doors out to a small sitting out area.
- One small downstairs bedroom.
- One double bedroom with some storage space on the first floor, and two further double bedrooms on the top floor.
- Large living room on the first floor.
- There are two smart bathrooms on the first and second floor, plus a further w/c on the ground floor.
- The property has been presented to a high standard, and is spacious, spread out over three floors.
This house can be let furnished or unfurnished depending on preference. The rental will be negotiable depending on the level of furnishing. The photographs used here are representative of the quality of furnishings that will be used should the house be let furnished.
EPC: B (current: 85; potential: 95)