A remarkable family home within walking distance to Ulverston town centre. The house is semi detached and has been extended to allow for three double bedrooms, plus an open plan kitchen diner, fitted to a high specification.
Outside, there is a paved driveway offering parking for multiple cars. At the far end of the driveway is a huge double garage with utility and work space, plus a large area in the centre for vehicles. There is a small lawn to the rear through which a shallow river runs continuously. There is a wooden decked area accessed via the bi-fold doors in the kitchen.
The kitchen/diner downstairs is fitted to a very high specification, such that is rarely seen in a rental property, featuring:
– integrated state of the art stainless appliances including bean-to-cup coffee machine, dish washer etc.
– quartz worktops
– breakfast bar with hidden pop-up plug sockets
– over-counter and in-cupboard lighting
– bi-fold door to patio area
– hardwood flooring
There is a small w/c under the stairs as well as an under stairs pantry.
The living room with bay window is bright and is pre-wired for a wall mounted TV/entertainment system. Many sockets throughout the house have USB charging points, and CAT5e ethernet cabling is also pre-installed.
– master bedroom with additional skylight windows and en-suite shower room
– two double bedrooms, both with ship’s ladder access up to a mezzanine floor which can house a double bed, desk or can simply be used for additional storage
– family bathroom with shower over bath. white subway tiling and large mirror makes this a very bright room. the family bathroom also has electrical under-floor heating
EPC: D (curent: 58; potential: 81)