A wonderful Georgian townhouse in a row of similar buildings, 29 Fountain street boasts an imposing frontage and period features internally.
– Enter via a long entrance hallway with wooden flooring
– living/dining room with decorative inset gas fire, marble hearth, large windows and shutters
– large kitchen with tiled floor, Belfast sink, polished slate worktops, large range cooker and extractor fan;
– long private rear garden with patio area
– staircase to impressive first floor lounge with open fire, varnished wooden flooring
– first floor bathroom with separate shower cubicle, roll top bath
– two double bedrooms, fitted wardrobes in both
– further master bedroom with ships ladder stairs to mezzanine floor with room for a study area, lovely view out to Hoad monument
– additional storage space on the top floor
– w/c on the top floor
Some new carpets and decoration. Gas central heating throughout.
EPC: D (current: 56; potential: 58)