A modernised semi-detached house in a convenient location, close to the shops, bus route and a 15 minute walk to the town centre.
– 26 Maple Avenue has been updated with a small porch area with automatic lighting.
– Modern living room with wood panel flooring and recessed spotlighting.
– Impressive kitchen with granite worktops and breakfast bar, granite tiled flooring, oak laminated cabinets, space for American fridge/freezer and washing machine. French doors to patio area
– Separate utility/outhouse with power suitable for tumble dryer and additional storage.
– Two double bedrooms upstairs, one with some built in storage.
– Family bathroom with electric shower over bath.
– Rear garden and slate chippings in front of the property.
In very good decorative order with double glazing and central heating throughout.
On street parking in front of the property.
Close to all amenities including convenience stores, leisure centre, bus and rail access, primary and secondary schools. 15 minute walk to Ulverston town centre, 15 minute drive to Barrow town centre.