A superb one bedroom apartment spread out over three floors, inside this Grade II listed building, which was formerly a church. The most recent refurbishment was done in 2014 and the apartment has been continually maintained and improved since then.
The apartment retains the original features of the building, such as the internal stone pillars and arched stone windows, while being attractive in the modern day with improvements such as triple glazing (double glazing plus secondary glazing), ample storage and top quality furnishings.
The apartment comprises:
– entrance hallway with storage/utility space off, washing machine and freezer
– modern L-shaped kitchen with integrated fridge, dishwasher, wine cooler and all kitchen accessories
– well lit dining area off, with solid wooden dining table and display cabinet
– under stairs storage
– living room with large sofa and flat screen TV
– small dressing room/storage area/office
– modern main bathroom with shower over bath
– large double bedroom with en-suite shower room
– further storage space off landing with airing cupboard
Free off road parking for residents set within maintained grounds. Just a short walk across to the town centre.
The apartment is beautifully presented and in excellent decorative condition.