This maisonette is a hidden gem within Ulverston’s town centre. No. 2 Sally Whitehead Yard is situated to the rear of Brogden Street, in the centre of Ulverston but overlooking a quiet courtyard.
The property comprises:
– small entrance hallway with storage cupboard, leading to…
– large kitchen diner with refurbished kitchen, new eye level cooker, gas hob and extractor. Further built in storage in this room
– on the first floor there is a bright, large living room with French doors to Juliette balcony
– Large double bedroom and further medium sized bedroom
– brand new bathroom with shower over bath
Tastefully decorated and carpeted throughout. Excellent condition.
Gas central heating and double glazed.