A splendid cottage on the end of this attractive terrace overlooking open fields. 13 Mount Pleasant is located within the quiet village of Lindal-in-Furness, which is just a short drive or bus journey to Ulverston.
The property comprises of:
– small forecourt area leading into the front living room with open fire
– middle dining room with some under stairs storage
– modern kitchen to the rear of the house giving easy access to the back garden
– the main bedroom enjoys the outlook to open fields
– family bathroom with shower over bath on the first floor
– further storage space on the first floor landing
– two double bedrooms on the top floor, one currently set up as a double and the other a twin
– sunny rear garden with small lawn and patio area, with chimnea and BBQ
– further outside storage in a barn suitable for bikes, big tools etc., with easy access down the side of the property
– communal parking bays in front of the property
This property is tastefully furnished with tables, seating, beds, bedroom furniture, white goods, kitchenware, gardening tools, etc.
EPC: D (current: 57; potential: 73)