A splendid cottage on the end of this attractive terrace overlooking open fields. 13 Mount Pleasant is located within the quiet village of Lindal-in-Furness, which is just a short drive or bus journey to Ulverston.
The property comprises of:
– small forecourt area leading into the front living room with open fire
– middle dining room with some under stairs storage
– modern kitchen to the rear of the house giving easy access to the back garden
– the main bedroom enjoys the outlook to open fields
– family bathroom with shower over bath on the first floor
– further storage space on the first floor landing
– two double bedrooms on the top floor, one currently set up as a double and the other a twin
– sunny rear garden with small lawn and patio area, with chimnea and BBQ
– further outside storage in a barn suitable for bikes, big tools etc., with easy access down the side of the property
– communal parking bays in front of the property
This property is tastefully furnished with tables, seating, beds, bedroom furniture, white goods, kitchenware, gardening tools, etc.
Brand new boiler and double glazed throughout.
EPC: D (current: 57; potential: 73)