A truly unique bungalow in this desirable cul-de-sac overlooking the River Leven, 10 Water Close has many features rarely seen on the rental market. The property comprises:
– Driveway plus additional easy on road parking
– Large, bright conservatory/games room with table tennis table, further storage/utility area beyond
– Kitchen with cooker, fridge, freezer, washing machine
– Large L-shaped living/dining room with beautiful solid wooden furniture
– Gymnasium on the ground floor with protective rubber flooring, treadmill, cross trainer, calisthenics, mirrored walls
– Sauna and downstairs tiled shower area
– Conservatory to the rear of the property overlooking the back garden and River Leven
– Downstairs double bedroom with build in wardrobes
– Front and rear gardens, with the rear garden rolling down to the Riverside. A patio at the end of the garden overlooks the water, and there are steps in the wall for easy access to the water for keen swimmers
– In the rear garden there is a hot tub, plus outside oven/bbq area, and patio table and chairs
– Upstairs there are two further double bedrooms (one with waterbed, one currently used as a second lounge area)
– Wet room with his-and-hers hand basins on the ground floor, plus a further bathroom (shower cubicle only – no bath) on the first floor.
The property benefits from the solar panels on the room, along with an air source heat pump which provides hot water and under floor heating throughout.
EPC: C (current: 76; potential: 90)
The property is set back and elevated well above the River, so there is no flood risk.
Not suitable for young children given the ease of access to the River from the garden.
The property may not be available to let beyond October 2020.