A lovely semi-detached cottage just a short distance from Coniston Water as well as Greenodd Village and Ulverston town centre. The property is situated on the end of a row of traditional lakeland cottages with a large, maintained, communal rear garden which undulates down to the river Crake.
Inside, the cottage comprises of:
– a downstairs living room with log burner and back boiler system, leather sofa
– modern kitchen with integrated oven and fridge, dining area off with table and chairs
– stone steps to basement with water supply and basin, lighting and power suitable for freezer and other appliances
– further shared storage outhouse outside
– one large double bedroom upstairs
– further medium bedroom upstairs
– family bathroom with shower over bath
Please note that this property has a pump assisted solid fuel heating and hot water system with an electric immersion backup.
EPC: E (current: 47; potential: 53)