Keys Letting Centre takes on the workload of renting out your property and managing it.
What services does Keys Letting Centre provide on a Full Management Agreement?
We advise on legal and marketing issues, advertise the property, accompany viewings with prospective tenants, take up references, draw up the tenancy documentation, compile an inventory and condition report, see in the tenants personally, (we never just hand out keys), read all meters and notify all utilities and council tax, and then liaise with the tenants at regular intervals during the tenancy. We will visit the property and can send a written report where required to the landlord. Tenants will normally contact us if there is a breakage or other problem requiring attention. The full management service includes all general “troubleshooting” as you would expect.
When notice is given we notify the landlord and try to obtain a replacement tenant as soon as possible after the outgoing tenant leaves.
Looking after your Property in a Professional Manner
We arrange Gas and Electrical checks, as well as Legionella Risk Assessments as required by law as failure to do so would render both landlord and agent liable to prosecution, fines and in extreme circumstances… imprisonment.
Keys Letting Centre has a list of approved tradesmen who we trust to fix any problems at a reasonable cost and to our satisfaction. We cannot offer guarantees regarding the work of the tradesmen but we can give assurances that past work has been completed to satisfaction. As a landlord, you may want to appoint a preferred tradesman to undertake work which is acceptable, however, Keys Letting Centre must be informed. We always try to contact the landlord before authorising any repairs, however, in urgent instances this may not be possible.
Producing an Inventory will ensure that your fixtures and fittings are recorded
At Keys Letting Centre we can provide a detailed inventory, which is crucial if you need to make any deductions from the Tenant’s Deposit. We charge a standard fee of £70 plus VAT for this service, or we can provide a template and clear instruction on how to carry out this task yourselves. We will always see that the property is brought back to a standard at least as good as it was taken on by the out-going tenants, less any fair wear and tear.
On vacation of the property, we will visit and check the inventory and condition report.
Reasons to use Keys Letting Centre to rent out your property
- We go the extra mile to ensure that you are receiving the best possible service that we can offer
- We advertise all properties, locally in our window display, to businesses, and through numerous channels online
- We credit check tenants to make sure they are appropriate for the property
- Our tenancies are assured shorthold and are based on an excellent tenancy agreement which we have licence to operate.
- We charge only 10% on managed properties
- No set up charge for new landlords!
- There are no charges for client changeovers
- Rent is forwarded each month minus commission and any charges for repairs, etc. Invoices always accompany any deductions.
Property Alerts Sign-up