A stunning barn conversion hidden away in Kirkby, with wonderful views across the Duddon Estuary, looking out towards Black Coombe, Corney Fell and the Lakeland Fells. This property has ample parking in front for 2-3 cars, plus a low maintenance sitting out area with assorted inset potted plants.
The property comprises:
– Large farmhouse style dining kitchen with all appliances. Plenty of room for coats and shoes
– Master bedroom downstairs, with en-suite shower
– Family bathroom downstairs
– Two further downstairs twin bedrooms with required storage (one bedroom en-suite)
– Huge open living room upstairs, with exposed wooden beams in the ceiling
– Excellent views out of the living room windows with two different aspects
– Tastefully furnished to match the feel of this excellent barn conversion
This all inclusive let is available from a minimum term of 3 months. Shorter stays may be negotiable.
AVAILABILITY: Limited. Please contact for more information.