Keys Letting Centre is thrilled to offer a superior standard of accommodation within this impressive, refurbished building.
With 7 rooms to rent, plus a penthouse flat, this development is ideal for contract staff working at GSK, Siemens, BAe, Dong Wind, Centrica and associated companies, although is suitable for any working tenants.
The building comprises of a huge open plan kitchen/dining/living area forming a social hub for the residents. All rooms are decent ‘double’ bedrooms, each containing a double bed, appropriate storage, Smart TV and heating. All rooms are en-suite with w/c, shower cubicles and heated towel rails, and the heating is controlled individually, room by room so there is no cause for disputes over the thermostat settings! The building is connected to the highest speed internet connection and wifi is available throughout. All rooms feel very private and have been renovated to the highest standards in terms of sound and heat insulation, as well as final quality.
Ulverston town is full of charm and character, has a bustling community feel with a number of excellent pubs and eateries in the town centre. The building is situated in the Town Centre and within a 5 minute walk of the railway station or just a short drive to GSK and Barrow-in-Furness.
– All rooms come with all bills included
– Free parking nearby (although with time restrictions – free after 6pm and before 8am)
– Although minimum term is 3 months, rooms may be available for short term by negotiation.
– Bedding can be supplied at cost. This would then become the responsibility of the Tenant. Mattress provided.
– An application fee of £60 inc. VAT will be applicable in all cases
– Deposit payable before collecting keys, usually equal to 1 month’s rent
– Rent must be paid weekly/monthly in advance
Individual room rates:
Small Double – £120/week
Regular Double – £130/week
Large Double – £140/week
Penthouse Flat – £320/week
Viewings available after hours if necessary and applications can be turned around at short notice. Please contact the office on 01229 581891 to book a viewing or commence the application process.
AVAILABILITY: Limited. Please contact for more information.