An unique opportunity to rent this beatifully presented, and well appointed holiday home which has been highly reviewed by national press.
20 Queen Street is a four storey town house in Ulverston centre, with remarkable wooden furniture and some exposed original woodwork. The building comprises of:
- downstairs commercial styled kitchen-diner with dishwasher, fridge, microwave, toaster etc.
- conservatory surrounded by courtyard garden with potted shrubs
- original doors and woodowork in the downstairs lounge/library
- basement with sauna and downstairs shower and utility space
- second living room upstairs, with striking decor and furnishings. Large gas fire in fireplace and honesty bar in the corner of the room.
- Master bedroom with built in storage, bath robes and spare bedding
- Further double bedroom and single bedroom
- Large family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
Please contact the office for availability.
The property is available on a tiered rate system as follows:
1 person = £595pw
2 people = £1015pw
3 people = £1260pw
The weekly rate includes cleaning, rotation of bedding, internet, TV and all utility bills.
This property is truly unique and is a must-view for any discerning business traveller!